The Liteline FORUM is an edge-lit LED panel based on Liteline’s SlimLED technology.
Rethinking convention – FORUM features selectable wattage and color temperature switches on the driver so that each panel is configurable on-site.
The LED panel light features a lightweight aluminum frame, designed to prevent light leakage. The frame houses three layers, LED chips, a light guide and an opal PMMA lens for soft illumination.
Bright LED modules that maintains uniform intensity producing up to 6,250 lumens. User selectable 3000 K, 3500 K or 4000 K color temperature.
100%-10% dimming capability. This fixture is compatible with industry standard 0-10V dimmers (contact factory for listing of compatible dimmers).
The fixture lens provides 110° beam spread.
Easy mounting in T-bar ceilings with standard dimensions of 1′ x 4′, 2′ x 2′, and 2′ x 4′.
Liteline proprietary driver technology is compatible with 120V, 277V & 347V 60Hz voltage inputs. Driver power factor is 0.95 min with less than 20% THD. cULus listed Class 2 Class P driver enclosed with four ½” trade knockouts suitable for branch wiring (2 in and 2 out) #12 AWG.
For indoor use only. Suitable for damp locations.
FORUM features include
• Auto Sensing Driver (108V-400V)
• Selectable wattage (20, 30, 40 and 50W – 50W only available on the 2×4 configuration)
• Selectable color temeprature (3000 K, 3500 K, 4000 K)
• 0-10v Dimming
• Four sizes available: 2×2, 2×4, 1×4 and 1×1 • Lay-in, drywall, aircraft cable suspension, surface-mount mounting kit
• 30-Minute battery back-up
• Compatible with Lutron Hi-Lume® A-series