Multifunctional like a PC, easy and secure like an HMI. Magelis GTU was designed to offer
the flexibility of Microsoft Windows 7 embedded, allowing you to add new functionalities to your HMI application while maintaining security of your operations.
Magelis GTU from Schneider Electric offers the best flexibility with its unique concept: combine a CPU box with a Display of your choice including an innovative Wireless LAN enabled display. Magelis GTU is the first smart-phone-like HMI with resistive multi-touch screen without screen size limitation powered by Vijeo xd. The last novelty is the innovative Magelis GTU Wireless LAN display with access point and station mode*.
Easy integration with most major brands of PLC & Drives:
– Siemens S7, Simatic PPI & MPI
– Rockwell, DF1 ‐ Full Duplex;
– Mitsubishi A Link Mitsubishi FX CPU
– Mitsubishi Q Link ‐ Mitsubishi Q CPU + More
- Flexible : Station mode/ Access point mode – Magelis GTU offers transparent communication to all devices
- Reliable : resistant to water and dust as per IP 67 environmental protection
- Secure : state-of- the-art wireless security protocols : WEB/WPA/WPA2
- Standard compliant : IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Complex machines
- Food and beverage, water, waste water, minning, mineral, metal
- Packaging, conveying
For more information contact IndustrialGroup@granitecityelectric.com