Who likes humidity? Not us! Broan/Nutone always has the customer in mind!
Their 82W Humidity Sensing Wall Control uses Broan-NuTone’s proven Sensaire® humidity-sensing technology, which can detect a rapid rise in humidity to turn the fan on. It responds to increases in humidity up to 70% faster than other humidity sensors, ensuring a more comfortable environment following a shower or bath.
- Sensaire™ technology – Responds to increases in humidity rather than waiting for condensation to form or a relative humidity set point to be reached. It responds before moisture has chance to form to clear mirrors more quickly
- Precise sensitivity adjustment – Variable setting from 20% to 80% relative humidity so the fan works when the homeowner wants it to regardless of climate or season
- Continuous ventilation mode – Operates fan for set minutes per hour to achieve targeted average CFM levels and efficiently meet ASHRAE 62.2 whole house mechanical ventilation (WHMV) requirements
- Sensaire™ with relative humidity set point mode – offers the flexibility to satisfy local range-of-adjustment codes
- Decorator style design with settings behind concealed door – blends in seamlessly with existing switches
- User-adjustable delay shut-off timer – allows run-time customization for different bathrooms
- Manual operation mode for ultimate user control
- Can be used to comply with California Title 24 and CALGreen
- LED “On” indicator light and manual operation mode
- Fits single-gang box; 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Faceplate not included
- Requires neutral wire for operation