Granite City Electric Supply is New England’s leading distributor for ChargePoint – the world’s largest and most open EV charging network and supplier.
Whatever Your Business: EV Charging is Good for Business
The Future of Mobility is Electric
Granite City Electric offers industry leader ChargePoint electric vehicle (EV) charging solutions for all companies. Our charging solutions are utilized by thousands of businesses across all industries including:
- Cities and Towns
- Commercial Real Estate
- Entertainment and Stadium
- Federal and State Agencies
- Parking Operators
Benefits for your business
- Provides hotels, multi-family homes and offices with added service to employees, residents, clients and visitors
- Provides retailers a draw for EV drivers to charge their cars at store locations encouraging current and new customers to come in and stay longer.
- Eligibility for federal and state government incentives
- Ability to set specialized pricing policies and access controls
- Demonstrates your commitment to reducing carbon emissions and supports corporate environmental goals.
We offer everything you need to make EV charging a success in your business:
- Sales, Site preparation and installation
- Ongoing station management services
- Extended parts and labor warranties
- Software programming based on configuration requirements
Choosing the Right EV Charging Stations
Why Chargepoint? Chargepoint offers the largest Smart Open Network of EV chargers and drivers. Without an open communication network, EV drivers will have no idea where your station is located, if it is available, occupied, or functioning. As an EV charging station owner without an open network you will not have control over who uses your station, or have visibility to utilization reports, costs, return on investment and how to scale demand. With no ability to communicate with EV drivers, the result could be a wasted investment.
Granite City Electric can work with businesses interested in EV Charging Stations and qualifying rebate programs. We can help pick the best EV Charging Station Model for your business type and needs.
For more information or to purchase an EV Charging Station contact Bob.Cook@granitecityelectric.com or call 508-503-2335.
Incentives to purchase EV charging stations are available in many states:
The MOR-EV Program in Massachusetts provides $2,500 for the purchase or lease of new electric vehicles, including battery electric and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles. The CHEAPR Program in Connecticut provides $3,000 for the purchase or lease of new clean vehicles, including battery electric, plug-in hybrid electric, and fuel cell electric vehicles.