GE’s LED Bright Stik™ illuminates spaces with soft white light instantly. Its sleek cylindrical shape fits in place of a 60-watt incandescent, halogen, and CFL. It is an excellent longer life, lower energy alternative to CFL with many additional benefits.
It might look small and a little different, but this new innovation from GE lasts over 13.7 years, costs only 10 cents per month to operate, and fits in more fixtures than a CFL. NOTE: these bulbs are not dimmable.
3 Pack now available for $11.50.
• Uses 80% less energy than incandescent
and 20% less energy than CFL
• For example, using only 10 watts of energy, saves over $82
in energy costs over the rated life of a lamp versus a standard
60 watt incandescent lamp based on $0.11 per kWh
• Instant full brightness
• Energy efficiency and long life mean fewer lamp replacements
versus standard incandescent and halogen light sources and
provide similar light output (760 vs. 840 lumens)
• 15,000 hour rated life (L70)
• Lasts 50% longer than CFL (10,000 hrs)
• Lasts 15X longer than incandescent/halogen (1,000 hrs)
• These lamps are energy efficient, contain no lead or
mercury, and are compliant with material restriction
requirements of RoHS
• Worry-free use and disposal
GE QUALITY AND RELIABILITY
• 3-year limited warranty