NEW FROM –
SCOOP(TM) Cable Entry Devices deliver good looks and efficient cable management. They’re easy to install and perfect for organizing and protecting low voltage cables.
CED135 Cable Entry Device
• New brush style opening to keep cables from slipping
through back of entry device.
• Provides efficient cable management and protection for low voltage cables while still delivering good looks.
• Easy insetion of individual cables or a bundle of Class 2 low voltage wiring.
• Extra secure support for the installaion mounting holes in the entry devices allow for the attachment of a decorator-style wall plate to the low voltage side of a box.
• Allows the pass-through of large connectors including HDMIs.